By following the steps described below, you will be able to complete your registration to graduate studies.
Plan your activities, course selection and timetable
New students: Please make sure you have accepted your offer of admission, without which you will not be able to register. You will find your access code to uoZone in your admission package.
Register using Rabaska
Do you need help registering? The Registration Help Centre is there to help you! You can also contact your academic unit.
Course modification or cancellation: You can make these changes through Rabaska.
No retroactive registration will be accepted. Changes to courses and program of study are only accepted until the date posted in the important dates and deadlines.
Confirm your activities and course selection and print your timetable
- Once your online registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation number. Make sure you keep it.
- You can print your personalized timetable in Rabaska. Your timetable will also be available at all times in uoZone.
Before the beginning of classes : Don’t forget to consult your personalized timetable in case some last minute changes were made (change of location, change of professor etc.).
Pay your tuition fees
- Once registered, you are required to pay your tuition fees before the posted due date.
- To do so, you can access your online statement of account in uoZone. Simply select “My finances” from the top menu on the left. You will be notified by email when your statement and your electronic invoice will be available.
As soon as a course has been approved in Rabaska or by your academic unit, your registration is considered official. You are then automatically indebted to the university until all fees have been paid completely.
Impossible to register with Rabaska?
You also have the option to register by mail or in person.
- Complete the first step described above.
- Fill out and sign the graduate registration from..
- Please return this form by mail or go to your academic unit office to have the changes approved.
Refer to Contact information for academic units to find the contact information of the academic unit offering your program.
Resources and useful links
Registration help centre
Important dates and deadlines
Contact information of academic units
Registration Tool Box
Academic writing help centre
- If you have not completed your registration according to regulations specific to a course or an activity, or not within the deadline posted in the important dates and deadlines, you will not receive credits or marks. You are entirely responsible for ensuring that your registration has been duly completed and that it meets all the expectations and regulations of your program. No retroactive modifications or registration will be permitted.
- It is not possible to change your status from part time to full time using Rabaska. If you wish to make that change, please contact your academic unit.
- Be aware! The University of Ottawa communicates by using the official university email with all its students (email@example.com). Don’t forget to regularly check your email to ensure that you won’t miss any news. You also have the option of setting a forwarding address, which will redirect all messages from your uottawa.ca email account to another email address (ex. Hotmail, Gmail, etc.).New students: As soon as your registration is complete, your email account will become available.